All jewelry from Lindsay Streem Designs is crafted with care and built to last. Proper care of your jewelry is critical for a long life.
- Jewelry should be the last thing you put on - after all body care products are applied! Lotions, hair spray, essential oils, etc... Can all discolor and stain your leather.
- Remove all jewelry before bathing or swimming.
- Leather and beaded pieces can be wiped clean with a soft dry cloth. A tiny bit of water can be used but do not soak or submerge.
- All metal pieces can be carefully cleaned with a soft jewelry polishing cloth.
- Proper storage will keep your jewelry in tip top shape for long wear. Hang or lay flat earrings and necklaces to keep them from getting tangled or misshapen.
Leather is a natural material and will soften and may change color (tan) over time. This is normal!
If your leather earrings start to curl on the ends you can flatten them out with a clothes iron on the lowest setting. Cover your earrings with a light towel or cloth and gently press back into shape. Be careful not to press the metal.
If you have any questions about how to care for specific pieces don't hesitate to reach out.